Bottle-less vs Bottled Water
The Ultimate Antidote to Plastic Waste
By installing a mains-fed water dispenser you're already making a difference in today’s challenge to reduce waste. The water dispenser system is reducing CO2 emissions associated with transporting bottled water and waste of used bottles.
- No transport = lower carbon footprint
- No storage = save space
- No lifting heavy bottles = no injury risk
- No ongoing water delivery = save money
- No plastic waste = environmentally friendly
Level Sensor Bottles
The convenience of no overflow
A 12.5 litre tank is connected to your water dispenser to provide a drip tray overflow solution. This high-capacity outlet eliminates the need for constant emptying of the water dispenser drip tray.
Eliminate Waste and Uphold Aesthetics
This innovation guarantees one cup at a time. Improve hygiene, eliminate wastage and the embarrassment of fumbling with extra cups by simply pushing a button. Plus, there is no need for drilling walls to install a cupholder.
Engage Your Customers
Touch panel innovation give easy user Interface, offers greater durability & Resilience and is easy to clean & maintain.
Deep Sparkle TM
Refreshing sparkling water
Where other coolers infuse water at the point of dispense to make it ‘fizz’, Deep Sparkle™ provides high-pressure carbonation so that the sparkle is more intense, long-lasting and refreshing.
Biofilm, limescale and impact resistant epoxy resin panel finish
Providing an increased level of hygiene and longevity, Fynil™ is a scratch and impact resistant epoxy-resin surface finish - effectively resisting biofilm development and limescale cohesion.
The Facts About Filtration
Go onto your favorite internet search engine and perform a search for “water filters.” As an experiment, we did just that. Within less than a second, we got over 400 million results! If you take a moment and consider that a large number of those results wouldn’t be applicable for here in the Caribbean, you’re still left with a breathtakingly large number of options.
The fact is, like any other product, some filters don’t work too well, others are fine, and still others are outstanding. At Newport Water, we’ve been serving clients in Barbados and St. Lucia since 2007, and we’re always aiming to provide them with outstanding products. Here’s how we make that happen:
- Our standard filtration system used throughout Barbados is the micron block carbon filtration. A one-micron filter is designed to remove contaminants like petrochemicals, pesticides, lead, and more. What’s left is water that looks and smells clean, and only contains healthy minerals.
- Reverse osmosis filtration removes any molecular compound smaller in size than water molecules, like salt, iron, lead, manganese, viruses, and bacteria. This filtration process is utilized by most reputable water companies, and it removes between 90-99% of contaminants.
- Alkaline works in concert with reverse osmosis, and it raises the pH levels in your water to between 8-9. It also replenishes necessary minerals like calcium and potassium, leaving you with alkaline water. While we can’t make extensive claims about the health benefits of alkaline water, it’s recommended to many of our clients by their physicians.
- Mineral filtration also boosts levels of healthy minerals. Additionally, it includes electrolytes and it’s ionized, which makes hydration possible on a cellular level.
Newport Filtration Menu:
Level 1 – Standard single carbon
This is a basic level of filtration that is fitted as standard on every piece of equipment. A single filter that deals with chlorine, taste and odour.
Level 2 – Three Stage Carbon
This is an advance on Level One by 1 sediment filter which reduces sediment to down to 5 microns and 1 Granular activated carbon filter which gives the water a final polish. A three-stage filtration process that gives that extra guarantee.
Level 3 – Four Stage Reverse Osmosis
Level 3 moves you into the realm of reverse osmosis technology. This intense filtration method provides the cleanest, most refreshing water ever. Level 3 incorporates all the stages of level 2 with the addition of the RO membrane for ultra-purification. Level 3 filtration will filter down to .0001 of a micron eliminating most bacteria and harmful organisms.
Level 4 – Five Stage Reverse Osmosis w/ Alkaline/ Mineral
Level 4 uses RO technology but adds an alkaline or mineral component. The Alkaline filter produces alkaline water which helps your body maintain a healthy pH level. It changes the acidic RO water into a perfect Natural Alkaline Ion Water. The PurePro® Alkaline filter simply gives back minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ion, which were taken away while purifying the water. The PurePro® Alkaline mineral filter gives your water pH value of 8.00~9.50 The Mineral this filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary minerals proper for human development such as calcium, magnesium sodium, potassium and others.
Level 5 – Five Stage Alkaline Extra
This carries the same function as the Alkaline in level 4 but gives your water a PH value
Ready to make the switch to Newport Water? Contact us online or by phone today!
At Newport Water, we’re partial to our POU (point-of-use) water. With an array of proven technology and years of experience, we’re able to deliver water that smells clean, has no pollutants, and simply tastes great.
There are multiple problems you can potentially run into when you drink water from traditional, large water coolers. A few of them are:
- Quality control of bottled water production can vary widely. Sometimes, lines aren’t adequately protected from contamination.
- When plastic five gallon bottles aren’t stored correctly, they have a habit of absorbing external odors. Even worse, if an open reservoir is created, algae can form within the bottle.
- It’s typical for bottled water coolers to travel great distances from their filling point. This creates both a sizeable carbon footprint and a risk of cross-contamination.
- Prior to usage, these large water coolers can be stored for an extended period of time. That’s a problem considering it’s recommended it be used within 3-9 months.
- Full water bottles usually weigh between 15-19 kg. That makes them heavy to lift, hard to install, and easy to create a massive spill indoors.
- Most bottle top models feature exposed taps. That creates a sizeable risk of bacterial contamination.
Since 2007, Newport Water has considered all the details when it comes to your water, the filtration, and the delivery devices. In the end, we’re all about delivering the purest possible water and removing the maximum number of risks. To make the switch, contact us online or by phone today!